Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 7

Day 7: getting out, trying new places, meeting new people, fluctuating between good and absolutely horrible moods. Sometimes I think I need a pill to get over it, sometimes I think I am extremely fortunate to have someone close to hold my hand through it all. It sounds cliche but true: I thought you were different. But you are just like any bloke I meet out there. I was treating you with true feelings, but I don't get the same in return. It makes all that's happened a joke to me. Because I can almost see you standing in a bar at the same time as I type this, moving on, finding a new prey to be your steady, long term girlfriend and potential wife in the next six months. Do I still still want to be that girl? I don't think so. I am now realizing, you still want the fun. You tread on hearts. You claim you want to settle down, but you just want options. Well, I do too. I like the option of not being with you. So now I am going to treat you like I treat everybody else in a bar. Small talks. Fun, outgoing chats. Pay for my drinks if you insist. Call me back, or don't. I don't care. Lets just call the night for whatever it's worth. Drop by, hangout, meet up... And soon enough, there will be no evidence of love left. We both just let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment