Tuesday, May 14, 2013

statistics for now...

yes..i've disappeared for about 2 months... over this time period, lots have happened (i'm actually quite surprised that i haven't been diagnosed with brain tumor through this stress)... took GMAT 3 times travelled to China 4 times (over a week each time) Packed in 100+ hours of cramming score finally went from (and i didn't know this would be possible in my lifetime), 530-->640-->720. and then on the last day i finally screamed (in my head), and walked out and never looked back. I almost though i had to high-five the PiersonVue test center lady because i've been there so many times we can probably grab lunch together. Standardized test is really not for people over the age of 28 and working full-time and traveling constantly (lesson learned)... submitted 4 applications and finished 20+ essays for all the schools. and finally, i'm happy to announce that i've gotten two interview offers!! yippe! a month from now i will find out...about EVERYTHING. AND, work is still giving me pressure about leaving, except that now there are two somewhat attractive internal opportunities, which is making my life hell because my mindset was ready to leave and begin my journey somewhere in Switzerland/France/Singapore/UK, and now i might actually stay on?! Ugh i lose so much sleep over the craziness in my life i almost feel like i'm back in high school, except i'm actually almost twice that age... darn.

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe so much happened within 2 months! Good job!! Hope the next journey is a wonderful one. But please take good care of yourself. You need to stay healthy to continue to get so much done! So, promise me you take good care of yourself:)

    ReplyDelete