Monday, May 20, 2013

world of beastiality

I had thought about this many times just never officially written about it. One of the reasons why my singleness has lasted this long and will probably go on is because i suspect (or with total confidence) that I actually live in a world of beastiality. time and time again, when i was out with friends i'd realize that it seems like no one shares/holds the same value as i do anymore-- monogomy, only get together with those you love (given that it's a small number), respect, trust.. and then i would hear the most outrageous things from everyone, then i realize either i live in a freak circus or i am actualy the only freak in this show. Quick example: when i was in SH last, I went out with a colleague and a bunch of her friends. So you know this is in CHINA and not any western country. Then we started playing 'truth or dare'...and the truth came out...I was trying to be REALLY focused so i was only penalized twice throughout the game. the first time i could get by with doing sit-ups, the second time i had to tell the truth. but people were gentle with me because they didn't know me well. however, i think i learned a bunch of stuff from people that night, that just once again confirmed my slight suspicion that i actually DO live in a world of beastiality. when people exchanged most 'daring place' for sexual activities, all kinds of crazy places came out - offices, jacuzzi at the hotel, shower place at the gym -- the list went on and on. and then when some married men was asked about times of cheating, it was multiple times, with different women.. please note this is a small sample of people who looked extremely normal (i'm not talking about people i meet at a club), and this is in ASIA. And then during the trip, i was harrassed by a male colleague of mine, who has a wife and a kid, who wanted to come over to my room at 2am in the morning. i was fuming. the world is sick. Then i was at the executive lounge having dinner by myself, armed with a 500 page book called 'the third choice', as well as my cell phone, when some dude invited himself to sit down across from me. we had a good chat, about everything, music, book, travel, time in China...he seemed into me, and i was just bored and i knew he just needed attention so i gave him the time of the day. And then we proceeded to talk about relationships. and then he said a lot about sleeping with his female friends which made their friendship closer. and i respectfully disagreed...i think he was trying to see if i would go back to his room with him, and the whole night i was just not having it. So he finally left. The last time when i was at the exec lounge i was actually approached by a married man (with a ring and actually showed me a picture of his family) TWICE in a week. it made me want to shoot myself (or someone). How am i expected to meet someone i love and believe in the institution of marriage, when i feel that there is beastiality all around? As a single woman, i never NOT believed in message or love, but i also believed in living the most fulfilling life you possibly can (not in a religious way necessarily). In my view, when there is no love, there is no boyfriend and hence no fiancee or someone to married to, hence no wedding and no kids. So i dont think about kids. because it only matters if i am actually seeing someone. otherwise having any arbitrary number in my mind, is just going to make me feel like super shit and a failure. all that i am asking for, is to find someone with the same value system who i care for and who loves me the same way as i do love them. who is AVAILABLE. I dont know what planet these previously mentioned people are from, but if they didn't know i am such a self-righteous person, i dont know who is. how could they think i'd ever allow cheating or whoring around?? although some days i feel maybe i should

1 comment:

  1. That really sounds terrible... these people... what's wrong with them? There are plenty of normal people out there, but I don't know why they don't show up around you often... Alas, but there is no need to do things that you don't feel right about.

    ReplyDelete