Wednesday, April 13, 2011

this crush is SO OVER

i hate the fact that things are just a lot easier to come by for better looking guys...

i am calling it a crush because i know that:
1. i'm reading too much into it
2. i spend too much of my time wondering if this certain someone: likes me/has a gf/is potentially gay/is doing something with his time when he's not around/thinks i'm an idiot/thinks i'm too domineering at work
3. i'm blogging way too much about him and wasting my time/brain cells thinking about things in #2

anyway, this crush is SOOOO OVER. i am not going to spend another day analyzing what he did/didn't do. i want my attention/affection to be 'won' and not given.

I might be a good idea if i just go on a self-discovering tour in Europe. there is nothing that a trip to europe cannot cure.

And then maybe a trip to Mexico/Hawaii where i can just sit on the beach and sip a fruity cocktail.

and then i will feel MUCH BETTER about all of this. work, stuff, crush at work...will all be so far away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment