Wednesday, September 14, 2011

No. 1 - 離的還不夠遠

離的還不夠遠

that was the first thought that ran through my mind when i heard his voice.

Apparently, it still made me cringe and uncomfortable. His voice.

Unfortunately, because I am still supporting the same products, I still attend some of the same teleconferences which he is a part of. and i participated for the first time since i moved back. and he spoke.

I called in late. so i missed my chance to announce my attendance at the beginning of the call. I felt that throughout the meeting, something caught my throat.

and the thought just kept running through my head: i can't get far away enough.

Even though I am half a globe away. I need to rid myself of all things and sounds that remind me of him. I need to move the 'archive folder' with his name to the bottom of the list. I need to stop wondering if he will be at the same diabetes conferences.

I need to stop giving a $h*t about everything about him. (excuse the language)

The trouble is, it's so hard for me to fall for someone, and once i'm fallen, it's also hard for me to get out. Aren't I glad we didn't actually go out?

So i guess the next step is to just hope that the next one comes along faster. What's the saying, it takes one to get over one.

the sad thing is, it's all about work now. all the time.

1 comment:

  1. 你的"mini"-blog有點長耶~ :P

    "It takes one to get over one." 我都不知道有這個說法,不過我覺得這是千真萬確的啊!

    ReplyDelete